How to play?
1. Write down the words to be learnt on the plastic cups. To make it more exciting let the children color them first.
2. Write down the words on the cups that the children need to practice. Then mount them up into a tower.
3. Take soft mini balls and write down the same words as on the cups.
4. Use these balls to crash the word tower. Remember to target the same word as on the ball that you are using.
5. If you are successful in hitting your target, read the word aloud and then you get to rebuild the tower.
We would once again like to thank Hetal Ahiwasi for always creating such fun and creative games. For more games like these do check out our Free resources here